There are an ever growing number of Android video editors available on the Play Store today. And unless you know exactly what your requirements are, it can become over to zero in and figure out which is the best video editing app for Android. So in this article, we will give you a low down of the top 3 best video editing apps for android – both free and paid, to help you make a more informed choice and kickstart your video editing journey.
Here are the ones we’ll be covering:
The Filmr application is a very simple to-utilize video altering application for Android as well as iOS-based telephones. Ideal for the two amateurs as well as cutting edge video makers it has a straightforward, quick and instinctive connection point. You can add advances, impacts, channels and more to change an essential video to something that is super cool. In the event that you’re searching for speed, readiness and a superior search for your recordings, Filmr is the most ideal spot for you.
Survey: Filmr has acquired a general rating of 4.4/5 in view of audits from 8,126 clients and has 1 million and developing downloads on Playstore.
Value: It has a free form that permits you to make recordings with an InVideo watermark. The paid plans start from $15/month
- No restriction on the quantity of pictures/recordings you can import
- Smooth and special changes between recordings
- Various textual styles to make your text stick out
- Switch video design effortlessly: level (16:9 and 4:5), vertical (4:3), stories (9:16), and square (1:1)
- 20 million+ sovereignty free music library
- Selective channels and impacts to change recordings
– The best thing about Filmr is that it has zero ads!
– It has a vertical editing timeline which makes video editing super convenient, unlike other apps
– Can reorder videos, photos and audio clips with a simple drag-and-drop
– Lets you search for any song with a simple search or add music from your existing files
– Reverse, Rotate and Flip videos with one tap
– Get rid of the watermark easily by just watching an ad or going PRO
– Save to gallery or export directly to any social media app
– Set the duration of the transitions down to specific seconds
– Directly shoot videos via the app and edit
– Customise the duration of text on video on the text bar
– There is no undo option in its Android version
– Limited number of filters
– Cannot record a voice-over directly on the app
– Cannot choose the video resolution before saving
– It does not support multiple languages
Note: The Filmr iOS app has an extensive library of filters, effects, transitions, video-on-video and a lot more to choose from. If you happen to have an iPhone or an iPad, you can try it out.
KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for Android. It has powerful tools that are easy to use. It has over 2500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos, images and transitions. The addition of EQ presets, ducking and volume envelope tools makes audios on KineMaster super immersive and powerful. The premium subscription also features unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K.
Review: KineMaster has gained an overall rating of 4.4/5 based on the reviews from 4,511,621 users.
Yearly Charge after seven-day free trial $18.10 Monthly Subscription $3.47
– In-built graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, clips, and more to beautify your video
– Multiple layers of video, stickers, images, text, etc
– It includes a keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
– Voice overs, voice changers, sound effects, background music
– Create beautiful effects with a blending mode
– Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, etc
– Includes green screen, audio adding, extracting, volume control, chroma key and more
– Can add multiple audio and video layers which is great for advanced creators
– Can download multiples assets like stickers, images, backgrounds, etc. from its asset store
– Consistently updated Youtube channel for how-to tutorials
– Hard to crop videos and audios with a tightly fitted timeline
– Takes time getting used to
– The subscription doesn’t reflect across devices at times
– The app only operates in horizontal mode which might feel a little uneasy
– Extremely advanced for beginners
– Leaves a watermark in the free version
InShot is a powerful video editing app for android in addition to being a movie maker with features like trim & cut video/movie, add music, text, stickers and glitch effects, blur background, and No Crop. It provides basic yet powerful video editing features, thus helping you test out your creative skills.
It encourages you to create incredible videos with ease for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
Review: InShot has gained an overall rating of 4.8/5 based on the reviews from 11,994,317 users.
After 7-Days Free Trial $9.06/year and 75 cents/month Monthly Subscription $2.65 One- Time Purchase $27.18
– Video Splitter, Video Trimmer and Video Cutter
– Merge and join clips from two different videos
– Powerful pro video editor for Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Musical.ly, etc
– Loads of unique filters and colorful backgrounds
– Supports multiple formats/ratios
– Adjust music volume with a fade-in and fade-out feature
– Easy to use and super convenient for beginners
– Multiple choices for text, music, stickers, effects and a lot more
– Resize videos and posts as per your need
– Add different transitions after every new photo or video clip
– Do detailed color correction for videos and photos
– There’s no undo option to go back to your previous edit version
– Ads can be inconvenient to some users
– It is slightly difficult to trim audio clips. Each song starts from the first beat and might be confusing for first-time users.